Dental Pro 7 Scientifically Proven to heal teeth and gum problems
What is Dental Pro 7?
To Heal Teeth and Gum Problems? As we know that Dental Pro 7 is popular enough. Read the information below to know more about Dental Pro 7. Dental Pro 7 is a product you can use for healing teeth and gum problems. Why? Dental Pro 7 contains natural active ingredients to kill and eliminate bacteria on your mouth. Dental Pro 7 scientifically proven as an effective product to heal tooth and gum problems.
Why You Need to Choose Dental Pro 7?
Actually, Dental Pro 7 made from 100% natural ingredients and herbs extracts. This ingredient can reduce inflammation, includes inflammation on your gum or mouth. Research showed that Punica Granatum helps to fight dental plaque.
How to use Dental Pro 7? You just need to use it as toothpaste. By using a toothbrush, you can apply the liquid on your tooth and gum area. In several days, you can see the result. Other ingredients in Dental Pro 7 are cornmint, manuka, pomegranate, clove bud, spearmint leaf, natural vitamin E, white thyme, peppermint leaf, and grapeseed. Every ingredient is scientifically proven to heal gum and tooth problems.
Source articles – www.dentalpro7.com
Dental Pro 7 Scientifically Proven
(1) Takarada K, Kimizuka R, Takahashi N, Honma K, Okuda K, Kato T. A comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Dental College, 1-2-2 Masago, Mihama-Ku, Chiba 261-8502, Japan. Oral Microbiol Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2004 Feb;19(1):61-4
(2) Shapiro S, Meier A, Guggenheim B. The antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. University of Zurich, Switzerland. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 1994 Aug;9(4):202-8.
(3) Menezes SM, Cordeiro LN, Viana GS. Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):79-92.
(4) Sastravaha G, Yotnuengnit P, Booncong P, Sangtherapitikul P. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella Asiatica and Punica granatum extracts. A preliminary study. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2003 Oct;5(4):106-15.
(5) Sastravaha G, Gassmann G, Sangtherapitikul P, Grimm WD. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella Asiatica and Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2005
(6) 41. Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20;103(3):311-8.
No 7 to 11
(7) Walter J. Loesche, Microbiology of Dental Decay and Periodontal disease, Medical Microbiology. 4th Edition, chapter 99, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston; 1996.
(8) Babich H and Babich J P. “Sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan: In vitro cytotoxicity studies with gingival cells” (May 16, 1997) 91(3):189-196.
(9) J Ethnopharmacol, Helichrysum italicum: from traditional use to scientific data. 2014;151(1):54-65. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.005. Epub 2013 Nov 14
(10) Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh suppress inflammation via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2;5:13668. DOI: 10.1038/srep13668.
(11) Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. “Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet”. Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19, enero – febrero de 2010.
Can receding gums be reversed?
- Wet Your Toothbrush.
- Add 5 drops of Dental Pro 7 to your wet brush.
- Very Gently brush as usual for 2 minutes, including your tongue.
- Rinse your mouth with water (if desired)