Dental Pro 7 Ontario – Ontario City in Canada
Dental Pro 7 Ontario – www.dentalpro7.us. I would like to introduce to you an amazing product for you that have a mouth, teeth, and gum problem, especially for you who care about your teeth function. This amazing Dental Pro 7 Ontario
If you buy this product
- This is the package you will receive from the delivery guy,
- We will open the sealed package of the product,
- This package consists of a 66 ml bottle, 11 ml bottle, one pipette, and brochure that consist of the instruction, as well as the ingredient information of DentalPro7. You can use this package for 7 months.
What are this product?
DentalPro7 is a combination of toothpaste and mouthwash. So, you don’t need to use mouthwash after you brush your teeth. DentalPro7 kills the dangerous bacteria in your mouth and every inch of your teeth and gum, that normal toothpaste you’ve been using until now, can’t reach.
Why Dental Pro 7 Ontario can reach every part of your teeth and gums?
Dental Pro 7 has all natural ingredients, which consist of 10 of plant extracts and 1 of Vitamin E concentrate. It doesn’t have synthetic chemical substance and free of Paraben. There is no preservative, no artificial chemicals, no colors, no animal products, no fillers, no SLS, no perfumes and no fluoride. This concentrated product doesn’t have water in it, which makes it capable to spread between teeth, gums and the damaged teeth.
DentalPro7 can cure the teeth and gums disease, such as Receding Gums, Bad Breath, Bleeding Gums, Tooth Decay, Swollen Gums, Gum Infections, Gum Disease, Inflamed Gums, Gingivitis, Gum Pockets & Sore Gums, faster.
If you are not satisfied with our explanation above, you can visit our website by clicking the link below
How much do Dental Pro 7 Ontario cost?
Today, we have a promo offers for Dental Pro 7. You can get this product at a more affordable price, which is:First Package: Retail Price $179.82 with Sale Price Only $127 + Free Shipping/ This package can be used for 7 months. If you calculate the cost you must spend to treat your mouth, teeth, and gum health, you only spend $18.14 per month.
Second Package: Retail Price $279.82 with Sale Price Only $199.97 + Free Shipping
You can use this package for 14 months. If you calculate the cost you must spend to treat your mouth, teeth, and gum health, you only spend $14.28 per month
Third Package: Retail Price $79.82 with Sale Price Only $59.97 + $5 Shipping
You can use this package for 2 months, and your mouth, teeth, and gum health treatment cost for a month is $29.98.
You can pick the first, second, or third package like what you need. But, we recommend the second package for as it’s the most efficient of all.
Dental Pro 7 Ontario isn’t sold at the pharmacy, drug store, supermarket, or other offline stores, as well as at the famous marketplace. DentalPro7 is only available at its official website that you can visit through the link on the bottom part of this video.
Why You Must Choose Dental Pro 7 Ontario
- It’s Ultra long lasting: It’s so concentrated, just ONE of our large 66ml bottles can last you over 6 months!
- It’s quick and easy to use: it literary takes minutes to use each day, simply brush your teeth just like you would do with regular toothpaste
- Potentially save Thousands: Pro7 is so powerful and effective it can potentially save you thousands of dollars each and every year in unneeded surgery, deep cleaning and dental treatments
- It’s Scientifically proven: The extracts in Pro 7 are not only scientifically proven* to eradicate the bad bacteria in your mouth, but also the specific pathogens (P. gingivalis and A. actinomycetemcomitans*) that are the primary causes of gum, tooth and breath problems
Why You Must Choose Dental Pro 7
- Quickly See results: You can actually ‘SEE’ and ‘FEEL’ results within as little as a few weeks in most cases
- It works FAST: In a recent study using the actives contained in DentalPro7; all Periodontopathic bacterial strains tested (the bacteria that causes gum/tooth problems) were completely killed in under 30 seconds*
- 100% Pure Concentrated: The active ingredients in ONE bottle of Dental Pro 7 Ontario are so pure it’s estimated at over 700% more concentrated than the leading dental treatment (that costs $80 a tube)… the equivalent value of over $560
Before using Dental Pro 7 Ontario
Use 2-3 Times Dailly
- Wet your Toothbrush
- Add 5 Drops of Pro 7 (from the small glass applicator bottle) to wet Brush
- Very gently brush as usual for 2 minutes, including your tongue
- Rince your mouth with water (if desired)
- When empty use the large bottle to refill the small glass applicator bottle
- If the glass bottle is full to the top, suck up some the liquid into the pipette aplicator before replacing the cap (to prevent overflowing/leaking)
(Optional) For whiter teeth, now and again dip your toothbrush into a little baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) and very gently brush your teeth for 1 minute before you brush with DentalPro7
To make the product more effective, try not to eat or drink within a 30 minute time frame after to use.
Optional use; to use as a mouthwash, add 2-3 drops in a little water and gargle. As an instant anti-bacterial breath freshener, place 2 drops on your tongue and coat inside of mouth.
Do not exceed teh stated dose or use more than 3 times daily.
Stop using this product if it disagress with you. Not for use by children under 12 years.
Ingredients has not nuts but product may contain minute trace of nut oils.
Do not Swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
Seek advice if pregnant. Keep away from eyes. Not suitable for use on animals.
Dental Pro 7 Ontario Ingredients
Ingredients : Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Mentha Arensis (Cornmint) oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) leaf oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil, Alpha tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) oil, Commiphoramyrrha (Myrrh) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove bud) oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) oil, Thymus Vulgaris (White Thyme) oil. This product naturally contains : Eugenol, limonene, and Linalool