The Reasons Why Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines Good Gum Treatment Product
Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines is what some people said after they use this product for a couple or more weeks. But there are still many people and reviews that see this product as a fake gum health treatment product. They even call it a scam. So, here comes a question. Is it true that Dental Pro 7 works or as good as advertised on its official website? Let’s find out.
Dental Pro 7 is made of natural ingredients. It means you don’t need to worry about the side effect of the chemical substance that you can get from other gum treatment products. We can say that Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines and Risk free is what you get here. All the ingredients in this product can be considered to be the best and most effective for treating many kinds of oral health problem.
- Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) – it has amazing healing properties. It can kill the dangerous bacteria, accelerate the cell regenerating process, and it also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) – it has the highest antibacterial properties. There is even a study that found this ingredient is 20 times more effective than Australian tea tree.
- Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) – this plant consists of high Flavonoids. This substance improves our body immune system and reduces inflammation.
- Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed – this seed assists our body to heal any damaged tissue, especially the gum tissue.
- Mentha Arvensis (Cornmint) – they add this to add the minty taste. Now, you can feel more comfortable when you use this product.
- Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove bud) – its high antiseptic and antioxidant properties reduce the pain from your gum inflammation.
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) leaf – this is another minty taste source. But it also can whiten your teeth.
- Alpha-tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) – Vitamin E in this ingredient protects the cell.
- Thymus Vulgaris (White Thyme) – as one of the strongest antiseptics in the world, this ingredient protect your gums from any damaging bacteria.
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf – the minty scent from this ingredient gives you fresh and nice smelling breath.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) – this ingredient acts as the wrapper that will bring all the health effects of the ingredients mentioned above to your gum tissue.
Even though Dental Pro 7 has all of those effective natural ingredients, when you Find a cosmetic dentist and ask for this product, you won’t be able to get it. The main reason is the natural ingredient. In many cases, a medicine or health product that uses full natural ingredients like this is considered to be an alternative treatment. Therefore, it won’t be prescript or even advised by a medical practitioner, including the dentist that can treat your oral problem.
The Dental Pro 7 Ingredients Studies
Even though we can’t get it from dentist or doctor, it doesn’t mean that Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines is wrong. Many studies can explain the real effect of the ingredients used in Dental Pro 7. Here are some of them.
- Takarada K, Kimizuka R, Takahashi N, Honma K, Okuda K, Kato T. A comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Dental College, 1-2-2 Masago, Mihama-ku, Chiba 261-8502, Japan. Oral Microbiol Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2004 Feb;19(1):61-4
- Shapiro S, Meier A, Guggenheim B. The antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. University of Zurich, Switzerland. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 1994 Aug;9(4):202-8.
- Menezes SM, Cordeiro LN, Viana GS. Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):79-92.
- Sastravaha G, Yotnuengnit P, Booncong P, Sangtherapitikul P. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella asiatica and Punica granatum extracts. A preliminary study. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2003 Oct;5(4):106-15.
- Sastravaha G, Gassmann G, Sangtherapitikul P, Grimm WD. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella asiatica and Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2005
- Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20;103(3):311-8.
With that list of studies that focus on the Dental Pro 7 ingredients, we can easily say that even The best cosmetic dentist acknowledge the benefits of this product. So, you don’t need to worry about it.
It Works Normally
Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines never to be able to treat your oral or gum problem instantly. This is also another thing that you can see as proof that this product is working like what it promised. Why? Dealing with oral problem or gum disease always needs time. And, every people have different immune system level and body condition. Therefore, there is no exact or fixed time when your gum problem will be cured.
However, many Call nature dental pro 7 reviews and consumer testimonial, they can see the result after a week. That’s normal time. When you use the Dental Pro 7 for the first time, your gum tissue and the ingredients will adapt to each other. After that, the effect will start to activate. Then, the healing process will also start. And until the gum tissue healed and restored like when it’s in healthy condition, it needs time.
The severity of your gum health problem also can affect how long the product will show its effect. The milder case will show the effect much faster than the severe one. Moreover, if you use it regularly, every day, you also can see the effect as soon as possible, compared to when you use it once every several days.
Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines – Complaints?, Impossible!!!
Those are several important things that make Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines become one of the best oral treatment products you can try. It works well. It’s also safer because it uses the natural ingredients that also have a great healthy effect on your gum health. That’s all that you need to know why Dental Pro 7 as Advertised in Philippines is what you will get.