Causes of Tooth Decay
Tooth decay known as caries or cavities. Cavities are caused by bacteria which are present in the plaque. The cause of plaques is a bacterial extract sugar from food particles and convert it into lactic acid and store it in a cavity in the tooth, of flak teeth causing tooth decay.
Bacteria in dental plaque can cause blood clots in the arteries. When a potentially fatal blood clots that are released into the bloodstream, they can cause a heart attack. Plaque formation on the gums cause chronic inflammation of the gums, which can also cause inflammation in blood vessel walls, causing the accumulation of plaque in the arteries.
If someone has a very severe damage and have pain in the left arm or in the chest area, then he may be having a heart attack. It is advisable not to ignore the signs and symptoms of tooth decy, because it can cause problems in the cardiovascular system.
Condition Tooth Decay
Healthy gums are pink, strong and elastic. Diseased Gums has signs of a swollen, red and sometimes bloody gums. Tooth decay among them is
- Gingivitis is a disease of the gums, where the gap between the gums and the teeth are formed due to bacterial infestation. The main symptoms of this condition, mild at first, is swelling, redness and bleeding of the gums.
- Pericoronitis is another disorder of the gums caused when a wisdom tooth does not come out completely from the gums, causing gaps. When food particles accumulate, they start to rot and weaken the tooth root cause discomfort and pain. When these conditions can cause severe swelling in the cheek and neck.
- When gum disease has become severe, causing periodontitis, where the infection go deeper into the gums and tooth roots influence. These infections can also cause damage to the bone under the gums and makes the gums recede.
Tooth decay above is a result of bad bacteria are around the mouth of the left or treated inappropriately, use of toothpaste containing hazardous chemicals, to cure immediately buy Dental Pro 7, click on the image below to visit the official website of Dental Pro 7.
Causes of Tooth Decay
- One of the most common cause is the accumulation of plaque on the tooth cavity. Bacteria in the mouth break down food and convert it into lactic acid,
- Excess of lactic acid in the mouth can cause cavities in teeth, leading to decay,
- Do not proper brushing and flossing of the teeth and poor oral hygiene are some other causes. To prevent dental caries, we must brush your teeth properly.
The cause of tooth decay above is a result of bad bacteria are around the mouth of the left or treated inappropriately, use of toothpaste containing hazardous chemicals, to cure immediately order Dental Pro 7, click on the image below to visit the official website of Dental Pro 7.